Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why would you wana break a perfectly good heart?
Why would you wana take our love and tear it all apart now?
Why would you wana make the very first scar
Why would you wana break a perfectly good heart?

Why have i become what i am now. I was looking at my oldest blog posts and really loved how carefree and "wadeva" i used to be. The following extracted from my super old posts:

E.g. 1
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I JUS GOT STUCK OUTSIDE HALL 16 IN A PAIR OF TINY SHORTS, FLIPFLOPS AND A HALL 9 SHIRT THAT HAS "BLK 45 RUZ" ON ITS BACK.beat that~fortunately thank god luckily phew, there was this guy in sunglasses, yes sunglasses, who was goin to e toilet, so i kindly requested him to open the gate fr the inside. sunglasses, hmm i juz wonder...anyhow, thanku Mr. Sunglasses!
i RAved at 12:04 AM

E.g. 2
http://rustyalmond.blogspot.com/2006/03/this-is-what-im-going-to-do-to-your.html

E.g. 3

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

SpiderSucks
stupid hall toilet. humongous spider. 2 freaked out girls. one brave soul who rescued my access card from the cubicle!
i RAved at
1:01 AM

You see how rubbish my entries used to be? They were about palm sized spiders and locking myself outside my room. Not about the love-hate relationship i have with my job and the struggle with betrayal in my love life. This is not how I imagined my life to be. Hopes dashed and dreams remain as dreams. If you could have ONE superpower, what would you want to have? I would want to be able to turn back time.

No comments:


.

Blog Archive