Sunday, November 04, 2007

for all who's wonderin what happened to me, here i am!


im diggin every bit of my workin life. or rather, non-working life. i have NEVER watched so many movies in a week before. NEVER. Ranging from old classic disneys to killing addiction movies. i even finished a whole season of ugly betty in 2 days. im treasuring my time spent at work before the peak begins. well not really at work but i kinda consider being in the office "at work".


Apparently, peers at the other 3 aren't so erm so lucky slack unassigned. im so glad i made the right choice.


Apart from my lovely work life, i have great colleagues too. last fri before our AGM at MOS, at 2 pm, i was given the impossible task of doin SA for 5 entities. hellooo?? lilke 1 takes 2 hours and 5 takes 10 hours??? HOW WAS I GONA GO TO THE PARTEEEE???!!? By the time i came back to the office from the client's place, it was 5PM. there goes my party


All my unassigned colleagues kindly offered to do 1 entity each and we finished it in the next 2 hours~ Thank God For Them!~ maybe cuz im nice thats why they're all so nice to me


So anyway, we shuffled all 13 of us to MOS and paRtiEEeeE!!


I LUVV YOU GUYS!!

2 comments:

Cher said...

Gawd! I didnt noe u are having such a whale of a time there!! Lucky YOU! I am in need of a BREAK.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie 25 Hill 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks


.

Blog Archive