Friday, July 27, 2007

omg i look so tood




Thank you daddymummy, for putting me through Uni, for fetching me to hall every depressing sunday nite and for never EVER putting any pressure on me.



Thanks for all the support you have given me. Thanks for bearin with my endless whinning. Thanks for the patient counselling everytime i felt like giving up.



Daddy's gift - love my blue furry wand and gown clad doggie wearing the NTU badge~




Memories of hostel life are with me for good.



My first time at the school garden



Hardworkin gals who kept me motivated. Peer influence, they say. But then again, I'd never have made it without you girls.


We're gonna be...


Trust me,
the taste of success is worth every struggle.

Just before i sign out,
mY seCrEt faNtAsy...*wink*

No comments:


.

Blog Archive