Sunday, December 09, 2007

We love you Brands!

Back from NZ!!~! Just in time for the YearEnd Gucci and Prada sale! Once again, i bought a non sale item at the Gucci sale. At the end of the day, Mummy couldn't resist and wanted to go back in but we refused to queue again. So i told the staff that i left my handphone inside and wanted to go back in to check. Ta-da!! I got ourselves in without queuing! How ingenious. Finally, she bought herself a chic bag which so suits me. Screams: 30 %

Well, its the first time i paid for something this price with my own hard earned money. I feel damn good about it. Well not exactly hard earned, considering we leave at 5 and chit chat quite a bit in the office. But i still feel damn good.



I have never seen so many people carrying Prada, Gucci, Miu Miu and Burberry's paper bags before. Of all, the Gucci staff were significantly the most courteous. The others suck. Still, Singapore is one brand conscious red dot.

No comments:


.

Blog Archive