Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I woke up and threw a tantrum when there was nothing to eat of my preference. (side note: I’m a food person) Immediately whipped up a simple ai xin breakfast for me. That was all it took to get my day started. (side note 2: you’re the only one who can tolerate me)
It’s getting better. No more tripping over nothing or cars almost running over my feet. I wasn’t gloomy today. I didn’t mind walking aimlessly around Central and waiting for you at NAC. I didn’t even mind taking public transport with that awkward and heavy board.

The trip to the National Museum was surprisingly NOT disappointing. My main purpose there was to see this stones exhibition. Ya I know go ahead and laugh. That’s what everyone did when I told them I wana go to the museum to see stones.

I was blown away when I saw this stones:

(side note 3: I am really a food person)

No comments:


.

Blog Archive